Once you have signed up for a virtual class, please download the Zoom app to your phone, tablet or PC and create an account (it's free!). For security reasons, all class participants must have an account with Zoom to be able to sign in for class.
You'll receive an invite to the Zoom 'meeting' 10-15 minutes before the start of class. This invitation will go to the email you used to sign up for class and will provide a link that will bring you into the meeting/class.
Virtual Class Tips:
- Please sign up at least 5 minutes before the start of class to ensure we have time to send you the link.
- If you do not receive the link, check your spam folder. If it's not there please email us before the start of the class so we can assist you.
- We recommend signing in a few minutes early to make sure you don't have any tech issues. We are not able to provide tech support or email you the link once the class has begun.
- If you cannot hear the instructor, make sure your speakers are not muted and volume is turned up on your device.
- Just like restarting your computer fixes problems 99% of the time, signing out of the meeting and back in is also helpful if you're having trouble connecting.
- If you need to sign in late, no problem!